- We keep sample stock for most of our items. While sample stock lasts, normally we can fulfill your sample order within 3 working days upon receipt of payment.
- We accept sample payment by Credit Card or T/T.
For all our products, Xperg provides a two-year limited manufacturing warranty covering defects in material or workmanship under normal use (excluding batteries).
After Sales Service
Our after sales service covers technical support, spare parts ordering and repair service (all return goods must be freight prepaid by the customer).
We strive to maintain the highest quality products to our consumers. Every step of our operations is carefully checked, including raw material inspection, online production test, high/low temperature test, functional test, & final test (e.g. free fall and shock test). The goods normally comply with the factory inspection standard of Acceptable Quality Level (AQL) Level II - major defect 1.5 and minor defect 4.0
- Orders are normally quoted Ex-factory Shenzhen.
- If you would like us to ship your order through your forwarder or courier, we need you to provide us full contact information or account number one week before the shipment date.
- Depending on your request, we can also use our forwarder or courier and add the freight to the invoice.
- If customer does not specify any shipping mark on the order, we will adopt the following default shipping mark:
ITEM NO.: (Xperg's item no.)
ORDER NO.: (Xperg's order no.)
CTN NO.: 1-UP
MADE IN CHINA
Xperg reserves the right to change terms and conditions at any time without prior notice
Standard payment terms are 30% deposit/ 70% TT before shipment or L/C at sight.
Order Changes or Cancellation
- We understand nobody likes to change or cancel the order. If it happens, we will do our best to follow up your request.
- if the order has not started production, no cancellation fees will be applied except set up fees for the finished works.
- If an item has begun production, we cannot stop or change the order. Full order amount will be charged for any changes or cancellation made at this stage.